Yoga at BV
18 October @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until 20/12/21
In Raj’s yoga class, you will experience a moving meditation which brings the element of mindfulness into the practice. Students will have the time to mentally engage with the body utilising some of the ancient yogic breathing techniques, as we move together through a series of postures (asanas).
Yoga/Asana benefits include the following:
- Builds Flexibility of Body and Mind
- Decreases Anxiety and Stress
- Builds Strength and Core Stability
- Develops Balance
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Bones & Joints
- Improves the Immune System
- Improves Sleep Quality
- Helps Develop Discipline and Self Control
- Helps Prepare The Body For Meditation
Suitable for those beginning their yoga journey as well as those on the well trodden path.
Bring your own mat if you have one. No need to book, just turn up!